Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the International Energy Analysis Department at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- Rapid Cost Decrease of Renewables and Storage Accelerates the Decarbonization of China’s Power System. Nature Communications.
- Assessing the effectiveness of China’s net-metering subsidies for household distributed photovoltaic systems. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- The evolution of virtual water flows in China's electricity transmission network and its driving forces. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- September 2020. Gang is invited to speak in the Asia Pacific Energy Research Centre (APERC) Annual Conference in Tokyo, Japan.
- February 2020. Congratulations to Gui Larangeira for receiving the GEM Fellowship!
- January 9-10, 2020. The Department of Technology and Society hosted the NSF Workshop: Data Science Across the Undergraduate Curriculum. Stony Brook News. NSF Award.