Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the International Energy Analysis Department at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- The evolution of virtual water flows in China's electricity transmission network and its driving forces. Journal of Cleaner Production.
- Integrated Energy Systems Planning with Electricity, Heat and Gas Using Particle Swarm Optimization. Energy.
- Financing the Last Mile of Electricity-for-All Programs: Experiences from China. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy.
- October, 2019. Welcome Dr. TANG Liwei, ZHANG Wenhua, and LI Haoran to visit Gang's research group.
- July 22, 2019. Mekyung Lee successfully defended her dissertation on AI technology and its impact and convergence with innovations in wind and electric vehicle technologies. Congratulations Dr. Lee.
- July 2019. Gang was invited to join the National Offshore Wind R&D Consortium's R&D Advisory Group (RDAG).