Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the China Energy Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- Financing the Last Mile of Electricity-for-All Programs: Experiences from China. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy.
- Disentangling the Drivers of Carbon Prices in China’s ETS Pilots — An EEMD Approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Mapping inter-industrial CO2 flows within China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.
- I plan to go the ICAE2019, OpenModelNA, UCESF@UM, hope to meet and catch up at those meetings.
- August 2, 2019. Stony Brook team won an NSF award to develop and hold a workshop on Data Science Across the Undergraduate Curriculum, inheriting Dr. David Ferguson's vision on industry-university collaboration for STEM education.
- July 22, 2019. Mekyung Lee successfully defended her dissertation on AI technology and its impact and convergence with innovations in wind and electric vehicle technologies.