Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the China Energy Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- Financing the Last Mile of Electricity-for-All Programs: Experiences from China. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy.
- Disentangling the Drivers of Carbon Prices in China’s ETS Pilots — An EEMD Approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Mapping inter-industrial CO2 flows within China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.
- May 19-24, 2019. Gang is selected to join the 2019 Energy Innovation Policy and Management “Boot Camp” in Washington D.C.
- April 19, 2019. Gang was invited to present a seminar on "Modeling the drivers of clean energy transition" in the Department of Engineering and Public Policy (EPP) at Carnegie Mellon University.
- February 15, 2019. Gang testified on the impact of clean energy transition in the New York State Senate Hearings On The Climate And Community Protection Act. [WSHU Public Radio]