Energy, Environment, and Sustainability
Dr. Gang He is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Technology and Society at Stony Brook University, as well as a Visiting Faculty Affiliate with the China Energy Group at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. His research group focuses on energy system modeling, energy and environment, energy and climate, energy economics, and energy policy.
- Financing the Last Mile of Electricity-for-All Programs: Experiences from China. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy.
- Disentangling the Drivers of Carbon Prices in China’s ETS Pilots — An EEMD Approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Mapping inter-industrial CO2 flows within China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.
- July 22, 2019. Mekyung Lee will defend her dissertation on AI technology and its impact and convergence with innovations in wind and electric vehicle technologies.
- July 16, 2019. Gang was invited to join the National Offshore Wind R&D Consortium's R&D Advisory Group (RDAG).
- May 19-24, 2019. Gang was selected to join the 2019 Energy Innovation Policy and Management Workshop in Washington D.C.