- Financing the Last Mile of Electricity-for-All Programs: Experiences from China. Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy.
- Disentangling the Drivers of Carbon Prices in China’s ETS Pilots — An EEMD Approach. Technological Forecasting and Social Change.
- Mapping inter-industrial CO2 flows within China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.
- May 19-24, 2019. Gang is selected to join the 2019 Energy Innovation Policy and Management “Boot Camp” in Washington D.C.
- February 15, 2019. Gang testified on the impact of clean energy transition in the New York State Senate Hearings On The Climate And Community Protection Act. [WSHU Public Radio]
- October 20, 2018. Gang was invited to speak in the "China Power System Modeling Workshop: Enabling Transformation" co-organized by Clean Energy Ministerial, IRENA, NREL, CNREC, and SGERI, following the International Forum on Energy Transitions 2018, Suzhou. [Summary]